Warmoth's finish options
The Warmoth Dinky J body takes the offset-waist J Bass® design and reduces the overall size to something more sleek and modern. It's lighter and more comfortable, but immediately familiar in feel and tone. It's available with our full range of pickup and bridge rout, wood, lam top, and finish options.
Dinky J Bass® Replacement Body Features
- Slightly smaller perimeter than a standard J Bass®
- 2-1/2" (64mm) neck pocket fits any neck with a vintage/original USA Fender® heel
- Neck mounting holes and wiring channels pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Front or rear-routed control cavity options
- Many pickup routs available
- Several bridge rout options
- Wood, Laminate Top, and finish options
- Solid or chambered body options
- Forearm Contour and Tummy Cut are standard
- 1-3/4" thick
- 3/8" edge radius
- 34" scale length
This body fits the Warmoth Dinky J pickguard only.