Warmoth's finish options
The Warmoth Bass6 neck is meant to be tuned to the octave between guitar and bass. This gives guitar and bass players a cool alternate voice, the likes of which can be heard on recordings by the Cure, Glen Campbell, The Beatles, The Who, Blink 182, and Aerosmith. The Bass6 neck features pro-level construction and a huge range of custom options. It is specifically designed to be used with our 30" scale Bass6 body.
Bass6 Neck Features
- 30" scale length
- Standard Thin back contour
- Huge range of wood options
- Neck mounting holes are pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Your choice of fret size and material
- Your choice of fretboard radii
- Modern construction
Warmoth Bass6 necks work with Warmoth Bass6 bodies only. They are not designed to fit any other body.