Warmoth's finish options
The Standard 5 MIM J Bass® neck is a pro-quality neck with a full range of custom options, built to the specs of Fender's® made-in-Mexico 5-string J Bass®. Choose from a wide array of neck and fretboard wood, inlay, and finish options, for a bass neck that is truly your own.
Standard 5 MIM J Bass® Neck Features
- 2.865" (73mm) heel width fits the Fender® Made in Mexico Standard 5 bass
- 10" fretboard radius
- Two different nut widths
- Comfortable Standard 5 neck back profile
- Stainless steel or graphite stiffening rods
- Your choice of fret size and material, or fretless
- Gotoh GB7 tuner routs
- Double-expanding truss rod
- Pre-drilled mounting holes make installation easy
This neck is a replacement for Fender's® Mexican-made Standard 5 bass neck. It will not fit Fender® American-made Deluxe 5 bodies.