Warmoth's finish options
The G5 bass body boasts the many of the modern features of our flagship Gecko line, but its neck pocket fits the more traditional Deluxe 5 dimensions. It will work with any neck that adheres to the USA Fender® Deluxe 5 neck specs. Our wide range of custom options allows you to choose your favorite bridge, pickups, body wood, finish, and more. Warmoth G5 bodies are built with all the craftsmanship and attention to detail Warmoth is famous for.
G5 Bass Body Features
- Forearm Contour and Tummy Cut are standard
- Neck pocket width is 74mm and accepts the corresponding width neck with 22 frets
- Top or Rear-routed control cavity
- Neck mounting holes and wiring channels pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Many pickup routs available
- Several bridge rout options
- Wood, Laminate Top, and finish options
- 1-3/4" thick
- 3/8" edge radius
- 34" scale length
A bridge with a string spacing of 17.5mm is recommended with this body. Wider spacings can be used, but may position the outside strings too near the edges of the fretboard for some players.