Warmoth's finish options
Warmoth's Gecko line is designed for bassists who prefer modern aesthetics and playability. There are four necks in the line, each with a corresponding body. These necks boast a huge range of boutique features, including exotic neck and fretboard woods, 24 frets, 5-piece construction, and supremely comfortable asymmetrical back profiles. All necks have a 35" scale length.
The Gecko 6 neck is a six string bass neck. It measures 2-1/4" (57mm) at the nut, and 3.3" (84mm) at the 24th fret. It fits the Gecko 6 body only.
Gecko 6 Bass Neck Features
- 14" fretboard radius
- 24 frets, 35" scale length
- 2-1/4" (57mm) nut width
- 3.3" (84mm) wide at 24th fret
- Comfortable Gecko asymmetric neck back profile
- Your choice of fret size and material, or fretless
- Stainless steel or graphite stiffening rods
- Two truss rods for maximum adjustability
- Gotoh GB7 tuner routs
- Pre-drilled mounting holes make installation easy
- Fits the Warmoth Gecko 6 body