Warmoth's finish options
The Diamondback is an eye-catching offset-waist design with a huge range of options. It's gracefully beveled edges and sharpened points make it a menacing presence as it prowls the stage, and it's huge range of options allow you to customize it any way you want. Unlike other similar bodies, the Diamondback is deep enough for Floyd Rose and other tremolo systems.
Diamondback Body Features
- Control and switch cavity covers are included
- Forearm Contour and Tummy Cut are standard
- Huge range of hardtail and tremolo bridge routs
- Neck mounting holes and wiring channels pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Many pickup routs available
- Many wood and finish options
- 2-3/16" (56mm) neck pocket fits any neck with vintage/original USA Strat® spec neck heel
Due to the Diamondback's beveled edges, Lam Tops are not available.