Warmoth's finish options
The original Fender Mustang® was introduced in 1964 as 24" scale a student model. The Warmoth Mustang body captures the flavor of the original, but offers pro quality construction and a wider range of options. It is intended to work with the Warmoth's pickguard and parts, and is not a retrofit for other guitars.
- Fits 24" scale length necks only
- Forearm Contour and Tummy Cut are standard
- Mustang Tremolo rout with choice of Mustang bridge or Tune-o-matic bridge holes
- Universal pickup rout allows humbuckers or singles angled or straight
- Neck mounting holes and wiring channels pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Many wood and finish options
- 1-1/2" thick solid construction
- Though this body uses the same 2-3/16" neck pocket dimensions as a standard body, it only intonations properly with 24" scale necks.
- This body fits the Warmoth Mustang pickguard only. It is not compatible with any other brand.
- Because there is no source for left-handed Mustang hardware, this body is currently only available Right Handed.