Warmoth's finish options
Introduced in 1962, the Jaguar was the little brother to the Jazzmaster®. It's offset body shape was nearly the same, but its scale length was a much shorter 24". Warmoth's Jaguar body is an accurate reproduction of the original shape, and the neck pocket is angled to function properly with a vintage-style bridge. It is intended to work with the Warmoth's Jaguar pickguard and parts, and is not a retrofit for other guitars.
- Fits 24" scale length necks only
- Forearm Contour and Tummy Cut are standard
- Universal pickup rout allows humbuckers or singles
- Neck mounting holes and wiring channels pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Many wood and finish options
- 1-3/4" thick solid construction
- Neck pocket is angled to function properly with vintage bridge
- Though this body uses the same 2-3/16" neck pocket dimensions as a standard body, it only intonations properly with 24" scale necks.
- This body fits the Warmoth Jaguar pickguard only. It is not compatible with any other brand.
- Because there is no source for left-handed Jaguar hardware, this body is currently only available Right Handed.