Warmoth's finish options
The Jazzmaster® was introduced in 1958, and has since become the standard-bearer in offset-waist guitars. Warmoth's Jazzmaster® replacement body maintains the iconic perimeter shape, while offering an expanded range of customizable pickup, bridge, and hardware options. Rear-rout, laminate top, and chambering options make it possible to create exactly the body you envision.
Jazzmaster® Replacement Body Features
- Forearm Contour and Tummy Cut are standard
- Huge range of bridge and pickup routs
- Neck mounting holes and wiring channels pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Wood, Laminate Top, and finish options
- 2-3/16" (56mm) neck pocket fits any neck with vintage/original USA Strat® spec neck heel
Warmoth's Jazzmaster® Replacement Body retains the vintage perimeter shape, but adds modern pickup and bridge routing options. As a result, the Warmoth Jazzmaster® pickguard is the only pickguard that will fit this body.