Warmoth's finish options
The Jaguar was introduced as Fender's® top-of-line in 1962. The Mustang® was introduced in 1964 as a student model. Though they came from opposite sides of the tracks, they had one thing in common: their 24" scale length. The Warmoth Mustang/Jaguar replacement neck offers the same 24" scale playing experience, with pro quality construction and a wider range of options than was available on either of the originals.
Mustang/Jaguar Neck Features
- Fretboard .25" (6mm) thick
- Your choice of back contours
- Huge range of wood options
- Neck mounting holes are pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Your choice of fret size and material
- Your choice of fretboard radii
- 24" scale length
- Modern construction
This neck works on Mustang and Jaguar bodies only. Although it uses the same 2-3/16" heel dimensions as a standard neck, it will not intonate correctly on a standard-scale body.