If you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return them for a refund or exchange subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All returns must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number (RA#). Call us at 253-845-0403 or email us at email@example.com to obtain an RA#. Please be ready to provide an order or invoice number.
- All RA#'s must be issued within ten (10) business days of receiving the product, (or within 30 days for purchases of Chambered bodies from our In-Stock Showcase). If there is a problem with your order, please do not delay in contacting us.
- Your Return Authorization will expire 15 business days after the date of issue.
- RA#'s must be written on the outside of the return packaging. Returns that do not clearly display an RA# on the outside of the packaging will be refused.
- All returned product must be in "as received" condition and unaltered in any way. Do not bolt together, install screws, sand, drill, rout, paint, file, take the protective plastic off pickguards or alter the product in any way until you have thoroughly inspected it for accuracy and have checked the fit. Product that has been damaged or altered in any way will not be accepted for return. If any signs of installation are found including impressions from screws or test fitting tuners, the item will not be eligible for return. (If returning a Chambered body from our In-Stock Showcase, terms & conditions from our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee apply.)
- Product must be packaged securely and with sufficient protection (as originally packed) to avoid damage in transit. If returned product shows evidence of damage from misuse, improper handling or insufficient packaging, it will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- We do not refund original shipping charges, return shipping charges or Customs Taxes, VAT or Duties.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. Credit Card refunds must be made to the exact credit card(s) used in the original sale.
Ship your authorized return to the following address:
Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc.
Attn: Returns Department
6302 112th St E, Suite 200
Puyallup, WA, USA 98373