Warmoth's finish options
Fender's enlarged "CBS-era" headstock was originally produced from 1965 to 1980, but it is guitarists from the late 70's who are most strongly associated with it; players like Jimi Hendrix and Richie Blackmore. Warmoth's officially-licensed CBS Strat® replacement neck recreates this iconic shape, while offering tons of custom options never available on the originals.
Three Construction Types
This neck is available in three different construction types: Modern, Vintage/Modern, and Gibson® Scale Conversion. All constructions adhere to Fender's vintage/original USA Strat® 2-3/16" neck heel specs.
Huge Range of Custom Options
The Warmoth CBS Strat® Replacement neck boasts an unrivaled range of custom options. Binding, scallops, exotic woods, nut widths, back profiles, fretboard radii, and more, allow you to configure yours any way you want. Don't let an off-the-shelf neck hinder your playing any longer. Get a neck that helps you play your best; one built for your hands, and your playing style.
Features at a Glance
- Choose Modern, Vintage/Modern, or Gibson® Scale Conversion construction
- Your choice of back contours
- Huge range of wood options
- Neck mounting holes are pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Your choice of fret size and material
- Your choice of fretboard radii
- 2-3/16" (56mm) heel fits any neck pocket with vintage/original USA Strat® specs
Not all options are available on all neck constructions. For the widest range of options, choose one of the Modern construction types. For the full range of vintage-style options, you must choose one of the Vintage constructions.