Bass Body Control Layouts
Warmoth drills holes to fit the most common pots and switches:
- Volume and tone control holes are 3/8" in diameter. This size fits most volume, tone, and blend pots.
- Toggle holes are 1/2" in diameter. This size fits the standard LP-style toggle switch.
- Blade Switch holes fit any standard 3-way or 5-way Strat®-style blade switch.
- We do not drill for mini-toggle switches (1/4").
- We do not drill control holes in custom locations.
Different bodies use different control layouts. Use the diagrams below to determine the control locations for the body you are building.